Monday, January 28, 2008

I didn't think the midterm was hard at all. I thought it was pretty basic and got stuck on about four questions. That's why I'm surprised at the grade I got. It isn't a bad grade at all but it's worse than I thought I did. As for studying, I did but not a lot because I felt confident in most of the material and still felt that way after the test. The one thing that might have helped would have been getting our Work and Power Quiz back before the test to see if we were doing the problems right. Otherwise, I didn't think the test was hard so I'm confused about my grade and what happened. I think we should get to look through the actual copies of the tests in class and just return it at the end of the period. That way, we have the chances to ask questions if we want and we can see where we are going wrong because this material will be on the final.

No comments: