Monday, January 28, 2008

Midterm Feedback

I thought the midterm multiple choice was very difficult. The written part was easier and i was able to write the equation, solve it, and came up with the answer. I was confused on the multiple choice because a few of the questions, i had no idea which formula i was supposed to use. I tried many formulas and for some of the questions i was successful at coming up with the correct answers, others i couldn't resolve it. Overall i walked out of the physics midterm kinda brain dead due to three hours of bio before physics. I could have done A LOT better on this midterm if i wasn't so caught up in studying for Bio. But for the finals, i would like a few class periods of Mr. writh going over and briefly touching on subjects we learned earlier in the year. It was hard for me to remember to do some of the stuff earlier in the year because we never reviewed it but it was my fault i didn't review those chapters before the midterm. So for the finals i will study a lot harder, and go on for extra help on earlier subjects we learned.

1 comment:

Elana B said...

Kass, I agree. I defintly could have studied harder but some of the material was hard to comprehend. On the packets the answers i got on my caculator were not the answers that were given as choices and it was frustrating.