Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Midterm Feedback

Before the midterm, I definitely did some of the packets and tried to make sure that I understood most of the information. I have an A+ in the class, and it just seemed impossible that I could do bad on the midterm. My grade on the midterm was definitely not what I expected...during the test, I really thought I understood the material, and I am a little confused on how my grade turned out to be so low.
The curve helped me a lot, but it kinda scares me how I have better grades in my AP classes than I do in my regents physics class. Just an observation...
Hopefully the regents is better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Katie's statement of how it worries her that she has better grades in APs then in her regents physics class. I too hope that this will change

ange said...

i agree with katie also, i thought that the midterm was really challenging and if i didnt relearn most of the stuff in those packets i would have done way worse than i did.